Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ma uncontrollable sis!!!!!!!!

Hey Ppl....Now dat i have a blog i can scribble down all ma thoughts be it some stupid non- sensical things to the most intellectual discussions!!!he he... Well today i had to wake up sharp at 8'o clock...or i would have been killed.... I woke up because of ma sisters's screaming at the top of her voice....Phew!!! Well i felt like throwing her out of ma rooma and den peacefully sleep underneath ma sheet!!! But thanks to her or i would have been still dozzing off!!! I hate people waking me up in the morning....This is the last thing that i like to do..Waking up in the mornin!!!Ha.... I appreciate Mahi(sis) for her succeeful venture every morning!!!!.........And today ppl u knw y she wanted me to wake up so early.??? She wanted me to iron her shirt for school...Bah!!! i thought she did that for the love that she has towards me!!!! Arghhhh!!!!!!!.......... She is the only person who can deal with me....at times i do need some bangs...which she is never short of giving me....Thanks to her or otherwise i would have been much more lazy!!!

I do hate her for a lot of things that she is doing to me...(Mahi u will have to pay for all these...Take ma word!!!)...But inspite of all these..she is the perfect sister for me!!!! Love ya sis.... U rock\\!!!!.... She is one person whom i love the most!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment