Monday, January 4, 2010

Making it all OURS!!!!!!!!!!!




My blog is now private.. It has got accessibility only to a limited number of people. Well, if you are reading dis, u r one among the chosen ones......Congrats!!!!!!

I was and am very apprehensive about people reading ma blog. As had already been mentioned in ma earlier post, the knowledge of this blog's existence is limited to a few. I didn't publicize it because of the well-explained reasons below:

1. Its the first time that I am writing a blog and I don't want the whole world to point out the mistakes and compare it with other blogs. But guys I am happy and delighted when the criticism part is done by the people whom i like.....Because of the simple reason that I love them and value them and understand the motive that they have in mind.. "They want me to excel". And of course adding to it, they are the only persons who understand and know me inside out!!!!!

2. I don't want others to say "Its not that good"... (cheers to the people in ma gang!! exception clause)

3. I have seen other blogs and I fear to show my blog to others who have better ones.(Complex part is workin out!!! I knw its bad!!) The raison d'etre is I am not contended with the layout of ma blog, but still I lovvveee it!! (I love myself a lot....don't think i love only myself!! dats a diff story!!!)

4. I  think u guys remember me saying..." Don't tell about this blog to anyone". I want it to be presented neatly to the whole world.. so lets wait...!!!

5. Recently, I visited ma frnd's blog and wrote a comment, it was after the posting that i realised that anyone who come across ma name in the comments, will be able to visit ma blog....Damn it!!!! I am not ready for that....

6. One person in ma gang has been telling me to include more serious topics... So i thought i will do dat first and den make this public...

7. One of ma frnds told me to make it private, but the reason stated by him was different... hmmm...but it was not for that reason that i made this private.. (At least for this time)
And the reason that he stated was: As I usually say personal things in ma blog it would be better for me to make it private remembering the fact that I am a girl.. Well, even though ma posts were personal, it does not contain that much of a "personal matter" that it should not be made public...  But i respect his reason and his concern..:))

Ok! now I think I should make this one private and start another blog which will have more of intellectual and serious stuff... I think that should make me write and concentrate on more grave topics... Because wen i open this blog i don't feel like discussing world issues here......!! ..bt i will do dat in ma other blog!!!!! I prefer to be myself and wid the people whom i love when i am in dis blog!!!!!!

So, the conclusion, is this blog is all ours.... It purely belongs to me and ma Gang and a selected few!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!

Join me guys, will conquer the world together...Feel at home...We will have talks(gud nd bad), gossips, anything nd everything under the sun!

Ppl!!!!! Do leave comments.........plssssssssssssssssssss

P.S: Others dare open this!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. inviting all u guys to speak out whatever u have in ur mind!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All were Sensible Reasons ..!!!

    Now Lets Work thing Out....

    Cheerzzz....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! dats sounds cool!!
    cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete