Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolution Mania!!!!!!!!!


Wish you all a blasting new year ahead!!!!!!!!

On the very first day of this new year, i find myself peacefully sleeping under ma sheet even when the clockin was goin past 9.30 am...!!! Man!!!!! I won't change for sure!!!!! Thank God i have not taken any "wake-up-early" resolutions or it would have been an utter failure... I dare take such a kind!!!!!

Well, talkin about resolutions, i have reached such a plight that i even lost faith in taking up resolutions... It would do no gud, at least for me!!! Now, now...relax....resolution takers don't think that i am offending u or stuff like dat.. Well the reason for ma thought is that all my past resolutions proved out to be the worst decisions that i had ever taken!!! [Weep!! I was not able to abide by at least one of them]... Analysing it, i think the whole problem is with the things which were the subject matter for the resolutions.. [Bah!! I had to find excuse for ma failure...:(((] I had taken up resolutions which even i was damn sure of not complying with!! I used to take up those for the sake of boasting to ma frndz during ma school days...[ i knw!!!!!!!! bad reason] It had turned out to be a question of pride then!!!! silly....

But to say, i do respect those who are carrying out there resolutions successfully. Cheers guys!!! u deserve this.....:)))

Ok!!!! Now the question is what kinda resolution should people take.. One thing...i wanna make it clear is..take it only if you are fully ready to do it...Nothing for the namesake!!! Don't have "10 resolutions free with the new year" attitude.... Its awful!!!!! Into the matter......:
Lets leave all the nonsensical things like:
1. I will wake up at 4.00 am( It will neva happn if ur late-riser!!)
2. I will not fight wid ma frndz ( Impossible! IF u r frndz..or it should be strangers!)
3. I will be the perfect individual( as if you were 1% less in being dat!!!! urgh!!)

Well, even by readin it, all of them sounds stupid and childish....So none frm these picks plzzz!! Go for something sensible..i knw there is a dearth for it these days!!!!! But u will find it!! Don't be fuddy-duddy's.....

Make a change!!! Have a new RESOLUTION year ahead!!!!!!!!!!

P.S:- I don't think that i can take up resolutions even after saying all these!! ha ha





No comments:

Post a Comment